Who we are
What personal data do we collect and when.
When you subscribe to our newsletter or register for our services – online webinar, course, coaching or during certain promotions when you are invited to provide your name and email address in order to receive a gift. When placing an order or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address, telephone number or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails – mainly – newsletter updates. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as timely company news and announcements regarding related products and services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. To personalise your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
Lynne Horwood implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our email mailing list is held inside our email system. If a form is submitted, then a copy of the form is held within Lynne Horwood’s email system so that we can contact you about your order. Only Lynne Horwood and Jason Till have access to any information provided and everything is password protected.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. Never.Lynne Horwood does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.